- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla bean
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
- In a large mason jar, add all your ingredients.
- Secure jar with lid and give it a good shake. Shake it again a couple of hours later. Alternatively, you can add everything to a blender and blend together for a few seconds, then pour into your mason jar.
- Leave in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, shake again really well, then pour out desired serving into a bowl.
- Top with your favourite superfood ingredients!
- I topped mine with raspberries, blueberries and cacao nibs.
- This also makes a great healthy dessert! Add a tablespoon of raw cacao powder to the mix for a chocolatey boost!