- 2 organic eggs
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of your fav hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds organic ground beef
- 1 cup wheat free rolled oats
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or sucanat
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Lightly whisk eggs in large bowl. Whisk in tomato paste, herbs and hot sauce.
- Add ground beef, oats, and onions. Using your hands, thoroughly blend everything together. Evenly mound the seasoned ground beef into the muffin cups.
- Whisk together the topping ingredients and brush evenly over the meaty muffin tops.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and ENJOY!
Please let me know how you liked them … I love when people enjoy recipes that I share.