- 2 organic eggs
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of your fav hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds organic ground beef
- 1 cup wheat free rolled oats
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or sucanat
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1 tbsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Lightly whisk eggs in large bowl. Whisk in tomato paste, herbs and hot sauce.
- Add ground beef, oats, and onions. Using your hands, thoroughly blend everything together. Evenly mound the seasoned ground beef into the muffin cups.
- Whisk together the topping ingredients and brush evenly over the meaty muffin tops.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and ENJOY!
Please let me know how you liked them … I love when people enjoy recipes that I share.
Glass Personal Massager Regular Price: $50.00Toy of the...
Be True to your Authentic Self One thing that has been...
Never settle for mediocre sex Let’s face it. Life is busy,...
My “Secret” to Making Lasting Changes You’ve come to see me...
Red Hot Flare July Feature of the Month – Red Hot...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive a free download – Top 12 Tips to Spice up your Sex Life
as a thank you.
We never spam or share your information.