Coconut Milk Eggnog
I do have another recipe for eggnog posted. It’s not the healthiest recipe in the world and really not good for me but I do enjoy eggnog at Christmas. So what does a nutritionist do? Modify, of course! Even my hubby, who is a major snob when it comes to eggnog really liked it and our friends tried it and quite liked it as well.
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (this will not spike your blood sugar but it is still sugar so try not to drink the entire contents in one night. 😉
- 6 organic, free range eggs, separated
- 4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 big splash of pure vanilla extract (please don’t use the artificial stuff … splurge on the real stuff)
- approx. 1 rounded teaspoon of ceylon (or true) cinnamon (again …. don’t skimp on this ingredient)
- approx. 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Combine coconut sugar, egg yolks, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk together.
- Just before serving, whip up egg whites and whipping cream and then whisk into sugar mixture.
- Add alcohol if using, stir and serve.
It lasts 2 to 4 days in the fridge.
Glass Personal Massager Regular Price: $50.00Toy of the...
Be True to your Authentic Self One thing that has been...
Never settle for mediocre sex Let’s face it. Life is busy,...
My “Secret” to Making Lasting Changes You’ve come to see me...
Red Hot Flare Red Hot Flare Price: $70.00 Bright Silicone clitoral massager 10 Powerful...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive a free download – Top 12 Tips to Spice up your Sex Life
as a thank you.
We never spam or share your information.