2018 was definitely a challenging, exciting, frustrating, illuminating year.
I’m not one to look back on life and wish I had done this, or that. I don’t believe in regrets. If I did something that I wasn’t proud of, so be it. Time to move on and do better. If I didn’t do something I really wanted to, it’s not too late. Time to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and move forward. There truly is no time like the present 😉
One thing I do like to do however is to look back to see what I HAVE accomplished. On a personal level, I started playing the Soul Adventure Game … Journey to the Real Me! I have learned to release, to forgive, to listen to my intuition AND ACT ON IT!! I’ve always been very intuitive, but way too often I didn’t listen and every time I didn’t listen, it bit me in the butt. Another thing that helped is the Self Care Planner which I highly recommend. This is for self-care ONLY. It’s not a “I gotta plan my day planner”. For that I use the Dream Life Designer which is a total game changer!!
On the business front … you may or may not be aware of what’s been happening here at Stepping Stones Wellness.
- published three ebooks on Amazon (The Art of Seduction, Connecting with your Inner Aphrodite, Releasing the Zeus in You)
- published a paperback on Amazon (Let’s Talk about Sex with Sandy)
- clarified who Stepping Stones Wellness is
- Let’s Talk about Sex with Sandy has been consistent all year and we’re expanding the brand
- regular contributor to Resilientista magazine
- became a contributor to A Beautiful Life magazine
- made my first appearance as a speaker
- started selling sex toys
- became a Young Living essential oils distributor
- became known as “the sex lady” which is awesome … although a lot of my work is hormone based
Was 2018 all roses and sunshine? Hell no! Was it worth all the challenges? Absolutely!
So my question to you is … what was 2018 like for YOU? Are you ready for 2019? I’ve read some awesome stuff about the fact that 2019 is a “3” in numerology and that’s so exciting!! 2019 is set to be an amazing year.
Are you still struggling with health issues? Is your energy lacking? Is your sex life not what you want it to be? Is your relationship struggling because your sex drives are out of sync? I understand. I’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirt. And I swore I would never be there again. Seven years later, I am still strong, healthy and motivated to help others.
If you need my help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I encourage you to take stock of the good, the bad and the ugly of 2018 and resolve to make 2019 amazing!
Tomorrow I’ll be posting on what’s in store for 2019 and some of my thoughts about moving forward. I hope you’ll join me tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope you have a fabulous New Year’s Eve … regardless of what you do and who you spend it with!
With much love and appreciation.
Sandy O’Shea, CNP
Sex and Hormone Specialist