Healthy Banana Split
I came across this recipe a couple of years or so ago and I honestly can’t remember where I found it. I made a couple of modifications from the original as I tend to do. Feel free to add spicy pumpkin seeds, goji berries, or any other healthy foods to your banana split. No … that does not include whipped cream out of a can 😉 LOL
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon or so of Greek yogurt
- several raspberries and blueberries
- mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy because I’m pretty lactose intolerant)
- sprinkling of coconut flakes
- drizzle of pure maple syrup
- slice the banana in half, lengthwise
- add dollop of Greek yogurt
- add berries and chocolate chips
- sprinkle coconut flakes over banana
- drizzle with pure maple syrup
What is a normal sex life anyway? I was being interviewed...
Butterfly Kiss – April Toy of the Month Butterfly Kiss 3...
Summer Flings This article was originally published in the Summer, 2017...
Clitoral Pump by CaleXOtics Clitoral Pump by CaleXOticsRegular Price - $60.00Let’s...
Spring Clean your Body This article was originally published in the...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive a free download – Top 12 Tips to Spice up your Sex Life
as a thank you.
We never spam or share your information.