Coconut Milk Eggnog
I do have another recipe for eggnog posted. It’s not the healthiest recipe in the world and really not good for me but I do enjoy eggnog at Christmas. So what does a nutritionist do? Modify, of course! Even my hubby, who is a major snob when it comes to eggnog really liked it and our friends tried it and quite liked it as well.
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (this will not spike your blood sugar but it is still sugar so try not to drink the entire contents in one night. 😉
- 6 organic, free range eggs, separated
- 4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 big splash of pure vanilla extract (please don’t use the artificial stuff … splurge on the real stuff)
- approx. 1 rounded teaspoon of ceylon (or true) cinnamon (again …. don’t skimp on this ingredient)
- approx. 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Combine coconut sugar, egg yolks, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk together.
- Just before serving, whip up egg whites and whipping cream and then whisk into sugar mixture.
- Add alcohol if using, stir and serve.
It lasts 2 to 4 days in the fridge.
What is a normal sex life anyway? I was being interviewed...
Butterfly Kiss – April Toy of the Month Butterfly Kiss 3...
Summer Flings This article was originally published in the Summer, 2017...
Clitoral Pump by CaleXOtics Clitoral Pump by CaleXOticsRegular Price - $60.00Let’s...
Spring Clean your Body This article was originally published in the...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive a free download – Top 12 Tips to Spice up your Sex Life
as a thank you.
We never spam or share your information.